Earn for your name, image, and likeness.

Market and support your amateur career as an athlete, actor, model, musician, DJ, artist, or writer with Amateur Deck.

How It Works

Income generated by the digital trading cards (also called IPUs) is split six ways. 30% of all income generated is distributed across the value of all the amateur's digital trading cards on Amateur Deck. The remaining 70% is split as follows:

Each digital trading card features an amateur or former amateur on the front of the card. The back of the card offers ways to purchase cards, merchandise, and other collectibles that increase the card value.